Have you ever wondered how artists make these beautiful stylized environments with all these cool assets? Whats the workflow like? Where do you even start?
Cesar Manrique stops by Stylized Station to give an exclusive masterclass on creating stylized game environments using Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter and finally rendering out in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Cesar will go through each step he took in his workflow to achieve a super stylized result.
Check out Cesar on Artstation for more stylized goodies:
This is Part 3 of a 3 part series totaling 45 minutes long.
Software used: Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Marmoset Toolbag 3
Check out for tons more tutorials, workshops and inspiration from the game art community!
Get your free month of the 3D Coloring Book right here:
Enjoy the content? Feel free to help the channel on by supporting us on Patreon!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- A Bizarre Day Sticky Fingers Showcase | ABD Showcasing SF | Roblox
- The Bible Game – Scott The Woz
- THE CHASE Gameshow in MINECRAFT – Episode 1 (Dogcraft Server)
- My Little Pony: Harmony Quest Magical Adventure – Final Boss Ending Princess Chrysalis #35
- CGR Undertow – GAUNTLET / RAMPART review for Game Boy Advance